We made many trials and baked hundreds of different recipe cookies until we found the best patterns and created the best design for the rolling pin to get well embossed and beautiful cookies.
- Made from high-quality solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
- The rolling pins are traditional and optimum size with a big surface of engraving.
With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie doughs and fondant into baking masterpieces. Embossing rolling pins are great for cookies, pies, fondant, and clay.
OUR SECRET RECIPE
New to baking? No problem! Try our recipe:
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
1 Rolling Pin (Large) - 17" (43 cm) x 2" (5 cm)
United States: 10-20 days
Rest of the world: 15-25 days
Click the Add to Cart button to place your order today!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tracking number for every order
Safe Payments via 2Checkout® and PayPal®
Priority support via phone and email
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE